Matt's Blog

Weblog of New York City based Jewish Musician.

Tuesday, April 27, 2004

The New York Times > Magazine > The Multilevel Marketing of the President

The New York Times > Magazine > The Multilevel Marketing of the President


Was I the only one troubled by the free labor aspect of this? It is one thing to have volunteers and they give what they can, it is another thing to put these types of demands on them. I like that they compare what they are asking for to what union groups do, but they forget that those labor groups are part of PACs and some of the people get paid.

In the end I guess that I should be glad that I don't live in a battle ground state.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
  • The one and only Klezmershack
  • A blog on Yiddish and Jewish Music
  • Living Traditions
  • The Folksbiene Yiddish Theater
  • YIVO