Matt's Blog

Weblog of New York City based Jewish Musician.

Thursday, April 15, 2004

The Joel Files - Mover Shaker International

The Joel Files - Mover Shaker International

They showed this documentary on WNET tonight in NYC. It is a very weird documentary, with sections that seem to have been cut that are part of the back-story of how it got made. It was very odd, but non the less a good documentary, it opened more questions that it had answers for. But what troubled me was the music that they chose to accompany it, mostly the symphonies of Gustav Mahler.

I have nothing against the symphonies of Mahler, I happen to be a large fan of them. But are they the right music to use when telling the story of the loss of a business by one family and the gain of it by another during World War II and how the respective families look back on it now.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello people. I'm actually into shoes and I have been looking for the sake of that singular brand. The prices as regards the boots are about 240 bucks on every page. But for all I set this location selling them someone is concerned half price. I really like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase those. what can you say about it?

February 25, 2010 at 9:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

March 3, 2010 at 10:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi people. I'm actually into shoes and I was digging for that meticulous brand. The prices seeking the shoes are all over 190 bucks everwhere. But definitively I base this locate selling them someone is concerned half price. I exceptionally like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase these. what is your opinion?

March 17, 2010 at 12:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good evening fellas. I'm actually into shoes and I was digging for the sake of that meticulous make. The prices due to the fact that the sneakers are around 220 bucks on every site. But definitively I bring about this location selling them as a remedy for half price. I exceptionally like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase those. what do you think?

March 17, 2010 at 5:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Genial fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you as your information.

March 19, 2010 at 7:11 PM  
Anonymous first time beastiality stories said...

I didnt get much. BATTISTA Go ahead.
young boys first sex stories
sex stories animal
transvestite bondage stories
boys first time enema stories
adult rape sex stories
I didnt get much. BATTISTA Go ahead.

December 4, 2010 at 6:19 AM  
Anonymous lesbian pedo stories said...

John simply isnt interested atthe moment. That was where I made him theoffer.
bestiality real stories
nifty erotic stories archive.url
rape stories in detail
xnxx sex stories dunk
rape stories prison
John simply isnt interested atthe moment. That was where I made him theoffer.

December 4, 2010 at 9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
  • The one and only Klezmershack
  • A blog on Yiddish and Jewish Music
  • Living Traditions
  • The Folksbiene Yiddish Theater
  • YIVO