Matt's Blog

Weblog of New York City based Jewish Musician.

Sunday, March 14, 2004

Jackie Mason thinks I look Irish and not Jewish.

Go out for brunch to see the pianist Irving Fields and I get insulted by Jackie Mason. What more could one want out of life. Some people might complain that Jackie Mason insulted them, it made my day. Everyone should get insulted by such a master equal opportunity insult tosser. If I talked to the man and he didn't insult me I would have thought something was wrong.

(I wonder if he would have thought I looked Jewish if he had seen the yiddish newspaper in my pocket.)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Learn how to take a compliment. He was only trying to be nice.

September 18, 2013 at 8:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
  • The one and only Klezmershack
  • A blog on Yiddish and Jewish Music
  • Living Traditions
  • The Folksbiene Yiddish Theater
  • YIVO