Matt's Blog

Weblog of New York City based Jewish Musician.

Saturday, January 17, 2004

Atlanta

Sitting in my hotel during a block of off hours and what do I do, flipping through the mostly Tunner Stations (this is Atlanta), and what do I do. Spot on of my favorite movies and turn it on, I don't know why, I have it on DVD back in NYC (When Harry Met Sally).

We did have a good Spinal Tap moment when we got to the Hotel. They did have us down for the right number of rooms, but they had the wrong check in date. Makes it fun, no one was video taping it though for the documentary. (A documentary about a Yiddish Theater troupe on the road would make a good movie if some one wants to make it.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
  • The one and only Klezmershack
  • A blog on Yiddish and Jewish Music
  • Living Traditions
  • The Folksbiene Yiddish Theater
  • YIVO