Matt's Blog

Weblog of New York City based Jewish Musician.

Thursday, May 15, 2003

Wow what a Cubs Game
If you continue to read my blog on a regular basis you find out that I am a huge Chicago Cubs fan. And I my say, wow what a game. Finally won by a Corey Patterson homerun in the top of 17th with 2 outs. Nothing like seeing a pitchers dual that goes 17 innings. The Cubs pitchers struck out 24, including all three batters that Todd Wellemeyer saw for the save in his first major league appearance.
The cubs now hold a 2.5 game lead over Houston, and a four game lead over St. Louis who they are now headed to play in a four game set. This should be a fun one, and hopefully I will be able to watch at least one of the three games that I will be able to watch in NY. (That is if Fox has the cubs game, if they don't they I have to try to catch at least one of two.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
  • The one and only Klezmershack
  • A blog on Yiddish and Jewish Music
  • Living Traditions
  • The Folksbiene Yiddish Theater
  • YIVO