Matt's Blog

Weblog of New York City based Jewish Musician.

Wednesday, May 14, 2003

Allergies
So where do Allergies go for a bite after a show? I wish I knew I would send my allergies there to get a bite to eat instead of being in my Hearts and Bones.




Ok, enough of that reference. I wanted to talk about another album that has been getting a lot of play time recently but that will have to wait until my head clear up a bit. So in the meantime check out the Hasidic Rebel . I happen to live in the same neighborhood by name, but not in the same zip code. But even in this neighborhood one zip code can cover a couple of different worlds.




And one last word of thought for the evening; something I said the other night, "Artists in America are treated like third class citizens in a single class society."


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
  • The one and only Klezmershack
  • A blog on Yiddish and Jewish Music
  • Living Traditions
  • The Folksbiene Yiddish Theater
  • YIVO